CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confession of a boredom......

Seriously dis couple of months really mkes me one of da laziest living person in da world.....okay my words r like scattered around but just try 2 gt it wll ya.....hmmmm.....dis is da real confession of a boredom......holiday is gud,evryone wll agree on dis.....u gt ur leave frm evrythng n hv plenty of rest n yes u cn hv a gud time wit ur family but wat if u hv a serious prob like me??? i'm a loner in my house n there is like no one 4 me 2 talk 2.....seriously dis is a total torture 4 me.......aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.......okay2.....i noe i sound like a mother in a labour pain but if u're in my position u wll noe da pressure dat i faced here.......yeah pressure of just doin nothng.......help me smebody......i need my frens here.....i need my laugh here.....i need smeone 2 talk 2......i need smeone 2 do stupid thngs evryday.......hhahahha.....how i miss my life in IPBA.....fyi,IPBA is my college n stands 4 international teacher training institute.....shocking rite 2 noe dat i'm actually goin 2 b a teacher......lol.....evn my frens n teachers were like shock 2 death when i spit da words "hey,i'm goin 2 b a teacher"......hahhaha.......who noes frm a girl who used 2 mock hr teacher n parents goin 2 faced da sme thng in da future.....God bless me wit dat.....okay......since i'm in da mood of writing crap of my life,let me introduce u 2 my college.......IPBA is da place where we learn how 2 b a gud teacher.....lol.....specifically train 2 b a gud teacher.......since i'm taking TESL as my major,evryday i hv 2 speak in english......in da term of real n formal english......but nah,we nvr do dat.....we're Malaysian......we speak Manglish all da time.....wahahhahahha......gosh i nvr believe dat i'm actually miss IPBA.....practically i hate IPBA (dis is just btween us okay.....dun spil dis words 2 da HEP......if nt i'm dead).....i dun noe y but evryone who lives in dis college do.....hehehehe......i live in nt so cool life in IPBA cz again i'm telling ya dat i'm a shy person.....okay u cn laugh......but dis is da reality......i'm nt a well known person like my favourite buddies Alex Nuks n Azham Vosovic.....they r marvelous people.....n i love them cz they love 2 mke us laugh.....hahhaha......miss them so much.....n there is miss Nateesha a.k.a Natrah (called by Alex just 2 mke hr annoyed) where i love hr so much n fyi,she's my best fren in IPBA.....we used 2 hv sme misunderstanding but we hv cleared it all n b 4eva a gud fren 2wards each othr.....hahahha......i hate myself cz revealing dis 2 da public.....den,there is Amir Hamzah...ehem2 a.k.a da love of my life.....okay i'm goin 2 vomit blood here.....mayday2......hahahhaha.....but yes he is......special dedication 2 my twin,Rizal,whom i love so much......we loved each othr n we hate each othr.....hahhaha......siblings rite.....u noe wat i mean......my life in IPBA is a total opposite wit my life here in my hometown....i loved 2 b surrounded by these people.....intelligent people who smetimes a real pain in da ass but who cares...gosh i miss da crazy thngs we do tgether......hahhaha.....they r fun n happy people.......nice 2 hv them around......shocking news,we're goin 2 UPM people.......hahhaha.......bear wit me ya 4 da whole 5 n a half years....hahhahha.......hope u guys like me da way i like n love u guys.......n 4 those i dd nt mntion, i hv a special gift 4 ya.......hahhaha.......our class photo......boooo yaaaa.......hahhahha......my treat 4 u guys.....enjoy n laugh ya......btw,please do cmmnt smethng cz i really need 2 noe da feedbck......hehhehhe.....

                                           smethng 2 b laugh at.....lol.....


 
                                                    Laugh at ur own pics peeps......


                                                                                                                      till den, 
                                                                                               love Kiwi

4 comments:

Amalina Sulaiman

OIT ALAIPOK! hahaha dah takde isu la tu nak tuliss...kah33...xpe2..thanks for ur generous cmpliment calling me muslimah gitteewww! miss ya! xoxo

kiwi

oit leen,aku da delete post yg 2.....hope ko x kcik ati cz aku rse cm pnjng sgt....hahhahha.....sory ea.....btw,ko mmg muslimah wat....kahkahkah

Miss Zati (^___^)

cyan alaina... bosannn giler yer..smpai rindu2 ipba... haha... :P

kiwi

aah lar zati.....aku bsan gle nie.....xtaw da nk watpe...hahahhaha.....