CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

forgotten

Childhood memory......
Memories........
Sweet memories from my childhood r almost forgotten but i try 2 keep it in mind so it won't fade away...smallest things from da day i start make frens,da day i learn how 2 socialize,da day i start concious bout myself,da day i start speak out my mind,da day i created my wild imaginations n many more......all i save it personally in my mind wit hope dat it will keep n remain as before.....i learn smethng frm a movie dat i watched yesterday which is "no matter wat happen,keep dat childish sense in u....it helps 2 make ur life less miserable"..... well,i find dat it is true cz if u alredi forgotten much of ur childish sense n dump it aside 2 b an adult,ur life seems empty witout any memories 2 b remembered......4 sme reason,we do need memories.....forget da bad memories,take da gud ones n keep it 2 urself......adults hv many responsible 2 look
out for but in hectic times,gud memories frm da past helps 2 keep us away frm those life 2 b in our imagination through da life of memories.....owh how i wish i cn b a child again....sweet,innocent,n stress free life of a child.....how cn i hope 2 b a child again if my age hv alredi past dat stage n i hv 2 cntinue dis life 2 a whole new stage.....frm a baby 2 a child 2 a teenager n nw following da steps of othr human 2 b younger adults.....of coz i hate it......i hate all da responsible dat was given 2 me when i'm nt evn ready 2 step into da real world.....but looking back n think,it is better 2 hv responsible or commitments rather than having an empty life n live like a parasite 2 ur parents......yes....i'm looking forward 2 face da stage evnthough it seems terrifying.....i will tke da challenge n face it wit courage n prove 2 evryone especally my parents dat i cn b a human......yes i cn....but i hope dat my journey wll b easy 4 me 2 enter it as i'm a girl who live upon fantasies n fact......okay2.....i noe dat i'm outa topic a bit,but who gv a damn.......but fantasies n fact dun really combine,so i wish 2 make it true n hv a gud life of my own witout having an intruder in my future....except 4 my family,frens,bf n most probably my future family......4 those who know me,i love u......4 those dat i hate,gt da hell outa my life.....4 those whose goin 2 b in my future,hello......so,forgotten here doesn't mean dat i alredi forgt evrythng in my past,just i use it as a catchy word 4 me 2 attract my new follower.......hahhahha.......but i hope people cn accept me da way i am witout judging me wit my writting.....i am da way i am.....n i wn't change it till da day i die......if it is 4 da better i wll.....so peeps,here i am wit my writting...bare it if its annoying.....leave a cmmnt if i still need sme improvement.....like it if u feel my writing is gud......n do me a favour.....b a gud follower.......huhuhuhu.....


                                                                                                              


                                                                                                        till den,
                                                                                                    love kiwi

0 comments: