CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Xmas n a Happy New Year.......



Merry Xmas evryone!!!!!!!!
n a Happy New Year.....

Lets shout out 2 our frens out there who celebrated dis festive of hope n magical.......
Lots n lots hugs n kisses 2 ya out there......
Send my regards 2 ya family.....
n dun frgt me here.....
Send me lots of cards n gifts.....
Ngeh3x.......
It wn't happen.....
Hahahaha.....
Dreaming myself out dis morning.....
Hoping dat i cn gt smethng 4 xmas......lol.....

Okay,da reason y i wrote dis is cz i just watched my fav movie of all.......
Since it is Xmas eve,i've decided 2 entertain myself wit Home Alone......
Hahahahaha.......
A family comedy witout a family.......
I enjoy evry scene of dis movie.....esp da qoute "keep da change u filthy animal".....
Hahahaha........
I've watched it like hundred times alredi since i was small,but dis movie nvr bores me at all....... 
Evn if i mde a back 2 back aso wn't bores me.......
I guess dis is da best feelings of all......
Da festive season dat we've waited 4........
Evthough i ddn't celebrate Xmas,but i cn feel da joy n happiness of people who celebrate it....... 


favourite movie of all....



I'm lucky dat i live in a country wit dffrent races......
Dis is cz i cn experienced myself celebrating othrs festive like Chinese New Year, Xmas, Deepavali n my festive which is Hari Raya Aidilfitri......
It is so much fun cz i cn gt myself nt just an "ang pau" but i cn try 2 undrstand
myself bout othrs culture.......

Since i was small,i hv dis excitement of seeing othr people's celebration......
When it cmes 2 Chinese New Year, my Chinese fren wll gv me lots of oranges n nt 2 frgt my parents frens n our previous neighbour.......
They wll send tones of oranges 4 us 2 eat n mind u it is a hard work just 2 finished it all.....
Hahahaha......
Da celebration was fun n i still rmmber when my brother's fren frm Japan cme 2 visit M'sia,we welcomed them wit a grant celebration of Chinese New Year if i'm nt mstaken.....
Credited 2 High School Muar cz they mde them feel blessed cz having a total fun here wit da lion dance n we all make a round at da field n light ourself lantern......
Nt 2 mention da food provided......
Its delicious n i cn hv a vriety of food there.....
N 2 tell ya a secret,i evn mde myself in Sin Chiew Daily da next morning......
Hahahaha.......
Great isn't it???
I'm wit my "buju kurung" while da Japanese wit their "kimonos" n "yukata" 4 guys......
A gud way 2 b proud of ur country rite?????
Hehehehe........

Jump 2 da next festive which is Deepavali......
Nt so much of memories but i always like Paratha n Tosei......
Hahahaha........
I went 2 my parents fren b4 2 celebrate Deepavali n i end up eating Paratha n Tosei like hell.......lol......
N da best memory evr is when i follow my father 2 celebrate Deepavali in again High School Muar n i end up eating ladoos dat was made 4 pregnant ladies.....
Hahahaha.......
Wat a joke.....but dat was nt my fault as dis lady cme n gv me dat ladoo.......
I thought it was like an ordinary ladoo but when i ate it,it is vry spicy....unlike da ordinary ladoo where it is sweet n yummy......Hahahaha......
Nvm......experience is a gud teacher in life......so i tke it as a rminder 4 me 2 nt eat dat kind of ladoo in da future.....Hahahaha.......

As 4 Xmas,i dun hv any memories of celebrating it but just an experience when i'm abroad.......
When i traveled 2 a country during Xmas,i always enjoyed myself watching those Xmas trees dat was decorated beautifully n there wll b like a competition where lots of big malls wll hv dis huge tree n they wll decorate it wit beautiful2 thngs......
It is so much fun n i cn see lots of family wll b busy shopping 4 their loved ones.....
Da sme story we cn see in M'sia where dis thngs happen......
Evry mall in M'sia wll hv their own unique Xmas tree n i'm sure no one cn beat da Xmas tree in KLCC or in Pavilion.......
They hv dis gigantic n beautiful Xmas tree n i'm sure dat evryone wll spend their holidays 2 watch these beautiful Xmas tree......
N fyi,dis year's national celebration of Xmas wll b at da Malacca's Portugese Village......
Cme on people,tke ur family n hv sme fun celebrating Xmas together wit these people.......
It wll b a vry gud experience 4 us......
Hope da national celebration wll turn out great.......

Okay i thnk i'm goin 2 wrap up evrythng here...
U guys hv 2 wait 4 Hari Raya n i wll update a lot bout my festive......
Hahahaha.......
Later kay.....
Hope u guys hv a blast dis hols n enjoy urself wit families.......
Merry Xmas n a Happy New Year....

A lil bit scope frm me during xmas in Dubai last year...... 


                   sory nt dat clear......but here is me n sis in Ibn Bathutha mall....... 


                                    mom n sis in front of da Xmas tree...... 



okay weird......hahahaha....esp my mom wit hr spontanious act.....hahaha.....

me n bro busy tking pics while my dad just looking round.....haahaha 


                                  me in front of da Xmas tree......hahaha..... 


                                   me again.....hahaha...wit dffrent pose.....

                                                                           
                                                                                         till den,
                                                                                                             love kiwi
                                                                                             

0 comments: