CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

y do i hv a blog account?????

Okay peeps.....topic 4 2day is "y do i hv a blog account??".....wanna noe secrets y i hv a blog??? check dis out.......


1. i love 2 talk.....talking is my thng......dis is me......hahahahha......
2. i love 2 thnk.....specific topic??? nothning......i thnk bout evrythng.....
3. i love 2 write....hahahha.....esp crap thng.......hahhaha......
4. i love da idea of a blog cz i cn write my opinion in evry angle......
5. i love 2 share thngs wit othrs......esp my opinions.....
6. i'm bored during dis hols,so i hv decided 2 create my own blog n blast evrythng dat i 
    want....
7. by having a blog,i cn express myself.....my feelings.....
8. actually i was attracted 2 one of my frens blog...he opens my mind on how blogs
    work......
9. if u cn't speak most of ur thought through speaking,u cn try 2 speak through ur 
    writings......
10. it is one way 2 release tension......hahahha.....
11. hey,at least i'm occupied dis hols wit sme gud activities.......
12. i cn hv my own sweet n private moment in my room.....
13. one way 2 excuse myself frm doing house chores.....hahhaha......nah.....i'm still
     my mother's favourite pick....
14. it is one way 2 explore new thngs n also reads ur frens secret.....hahahha.....
     oooooooppppppssssssss.....i'm revealing too many thngs here.....
15. i hv a new job as an entertainer 2 my reader(s).......if i hv follower(s)...lol...
16. i love blogging cz just yesterday,my fren award me wit "most creative blog evr"....
     okay i dunno whether i translate it right cz she wrote it in bahasa...lol....
17. i'm loosing my mind by creating a blog n write craps wit lots n lots of grammatical
     error.....hope there is no one cndemning my way of writing cz a blog is where u
     express ur thought.....duh!
18. my brother used 2 tell me 2 nt just thnk,put an action 2 it.....at least people cn noe
     wats inside ur brain......
19. okay i'll blame hm if smebdy gve me negative cmmnts bout my blog....u better watch
     out bro......hahhaha.....
20. i hv full support frm smeone.....hahahha.....u noe who u r.....dun b shy n write a 
     cmmnt on dis.....huhuhuhu.....
21. i noe i love 2 put lots of laugh words inside my writing.......but just bear wit it
     okay.....
22. my blog is where i tell smethng through my experience n reading.....


Here it goes peeps.....22 reasons y i created a blog.....actually there is more but i dun wanna reveal too much bout myself.....i'm a shy person u noe.....lol......nah.....just i wanna mke it mystery n keep it privacy.....hahhaha......so 4 those who noes me,u cn gve ur feedback....but 4 those who doesn't noe me,dis cn b a lil tips 4 u guys 2 noe me.....hehhehhe.......so dats it 4 2day......adios amigos....asta pronto....




                                                                                       till den,
                                                                                               love kiwi         

0 comments: