CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Results wit flyin colours.....

wish i hd da click thng as a straight A's student......

if only thngs go according 2 wat i hd in mind,my life wud b much easier......


     but i guess thngs dun cme easily......

u work 4 it n earn it well......

                                        den only u cn b proud of urself..... 

oh God,  please do help me in my studies......

hope i dun disappoint my family n myself.........

wish i hd da guts 2 self-reflect myself n do btter in da future.....

i btter put my studies as my top priority n excel in  da future........

           i need 2 catch a train b4 i missed it................



                                                                                    till den,
                                                                                love Kiwi

0 comments: