CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Team work.....

2day i learnt smethng......
if u aim 4 smethin,u gotta work ur ass off n mke it paid.....
u ain't just sittin around n waitin 4 it 2 cme......
if u in a team,u noe wat i mean.....
but if u nt,wat u need is a gud coach n a whole bunch of losers....
dats when u learn 2 climb up those stairs n b smebody..... 

i hope i cn change myself 2 b a btter person.....
hell wit all da probs i hv.....
i need 2 change....
yes,i need 2 change!!!!! 

dis year is totally different frm my past years....
i need 2 excel in my studies.....
but i need 2 stick 2 my decision n ain't playin no mre.....
enuf of me playin n b a loser.....
i'm tired of bein a loser.....
it ain't gv me a pleasure.....
it gves me a whole lot new probs evryday..... 
damn procrastination.....
screwed em' all...
i need 2 b brave n fight those enemies....

so frm nw on,i hope i chnge n mke myself proud of wat i achieve....
i need smeone n smethng 2 tell me dat i'm doin just fine.....
i need my spirit 2 always b wit me.....
i need it 2 stick n i'm tellin myself dat i've change...
so cme on....
bring those challenge n i wll fight em' back..... 


                                                                  till den,
                                                                  love Kiwi




0 comments: