CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

wats in ur i-pod????

wats in my mind,is mine alone 2 noe.....
wats in my i-pod,is my soul alone 2 dscover.... 


watevr i include in my i-pod,no one cn judge it.....
evn if its childish,who cares???
i choose it...
so be it.....

my soul need sme rhythm...
n my mind need sme rest....
so i let da songs do their magic instead of putting myself astray....

gve me wats best n i'll tke it....
putting myself in a world where there is nobody.....
i'm all alone witout any one tryin 2 annoyed me......
just b myself n happy......

i love dis moment....
n i wud like 2 keep it till da end....
further much until i'm all sick!
bitter,better n best......
dis is me n songs......
4eva we wll b.......
together.... 

 


                           till den,
love Kiwi