CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2 hate is 2 erase all da miseries.....


frm wat i noe,hating does nt mean i hv 2 frgt wat hd happen....
believe me,i'm a person wh wll nt frgve n surely wn't frgt thngs easily.....
4 watevr happened,it is still a crystal clear in my mind.....
it's easy 2 say n let it pass....
4 smeone like me wh experienced it,they wll noe.....
i believe da time wll cme n da truth wll reveal itself....
when it happen,i wudn't noe.....
but i believe in karma mre than anythng else.....
soon it wll happen,soon....
2 gt da true meaning out of dis,it's goin 2 b a lil bit hard.... 
i'm sure evryone wll wonder y is it hard 4 me 2 let it pass....
yes,i create da quote....
but trust me i'm nt goin 2 erase it just like dat....
nope i wn't erase anythng....
i want it 2 b in my mind 4eva....
so i wn't frgt da evil dat happens in my life.... 
i noe wat am i sayin....
clearly noes it....
but please dun ask me 2 erase wat hd happen....
cz it wn't happen at all....
when i'm dead,den i wll frgt bout it....
but b4 dat,i'm goin 2 mke sure it stick in my mind....
4 da rest of my life....  

                       till den,
love Kiwi