CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm so freaking boring here..........


it's only 8.51 p.m. n i'm totally bored here.......
wat cn i say,my life is freaking boring.......
thnx 2 an empty house,a stupid phone which just gt barred again n a bunch of messages sent 2 smeone who apparently ddn't see my messages......
oh trust me,i've put lots of hard work just 2 gt dat bunch of messages sent but again i ws let down by othr people......
seriously if i hd a chance i wud like 2 hv a vry nice break n do lots of crazy thngs....
but a wish is a wish rite???
if only Santa is here 2 help me wit my wishes,i do wanna ask many thngs frm hm.......
oh God i feel like i cn kill a goat nw....
it's totally freaking boring when ur alone wit no one 
2 talk 2......
hope God hear my prayers n send me smeone who cn go along wit me n just mke sme time 2 accompany me through dis boring nite....




0 comments: