CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

FREEDOM........

we do not remember days of our lives but we do remember moments...... 

like birds that flies in the sky, it reminds me how wonderful it is to be free.....
be free from anything and just fly its wings while it look down from its travels to see the lives of other creatures in this world....
I again believe that there is a way for me and others to achieve our freedom.....
just it needs time to bless us.....


but why do we still be under others while many have their sweet and leisure just to be who they are???
I'm missing a clue and keep on wondering why is there a huge different in each of us.....
nope, I'm not judging what God had given us, just wondering and asking why is such things happen.....
I need a lot of explanation and hoping that I will someday understand why God give us such challenges.....


it is better to be like those birds.....
free to fly and free to have their rights......
it's okay to just be a small creature that lots of us envy than be a human with nothing free....
tell me what has been wrong and I'll tell you what hasn't been right through out the years....


be me, be respect and the most important is BE FREE........
that's what I wish as long as I can have the sweetness of inhaling the oxygen from this life.....

0 comments: