CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Me stalking you?? uhh puhhlease.....

is it my fault if a fren of mine add a bitch who create a bundle of evilness, anger n hatred in me???? well i guess it is wrong cz: 
a. i nvr asked my fren 2 add her 
b. nt in my sober mind 2 stalk hr in da first place and 
c. who cn stop da eagerness of my fren who delightfully wanna noe her stupidity and such a low IQ of her.. 


well, i dun hv 2 stalk u bitch cz mind u, i hv frens who will voluntarily tell me wat had u dd n will u do if there is smethng cnnected 2 me.... i guess frens who doesn't look at u as their source of getting a view or touch towards ur gadget, is vry well helpful in life.... 


me stalking u??? hahahhaha... dat is quite a joke, dun u thnk so??? please dun b too caught up in ur fantasy cz it ain't da truth man... people eager wanna noe u in person cz they taught u cn b da next dumb ass who always portrays ur stupidity in public... 


so once again bitch, dun b too happy cz dis ain't da truth.... u cn bitch around n tell da whole world bout dis but do u evr thnk in ur sober mind dat "dd evryone believe in me??" hahahaha......nice joke bitch... 


here sme advice for u....
a. stay stupid n b dumb
b. keep on entertain people wit ur stupidity in public cz people love 2 see ur downfall EVERYDAY and
c. oh, just b dumb! 


love Kiwi...

0 comments: