CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

10 Things Game......

menjawab kepada permainan yang ditagged oleh kawan saya di Facebook.....
Cik Arma Zakiah, ini adalah jawapan yang anda mahukan dari saya.... 


10 things about me: 


1. I'm a Muslim....
2. I'm going to be 20 years old this July....
3. I'm a girl.....
4. An animal lover (esp: furry animals)
5. I have a lot of secrets.....
6. I'm a 5'3 (basically a petit girl)
7. Currently an employee at 7Eleven.....
8. Currently having my 4months break from any sorts of education.....
9. Pretty busy with my work lately.....
10. I just had my dinner....


10 things that I love: 


1. I love my religion....
2. I love myself....
3. I love my ehem-ehem.....
4. I love to eat.....lots and lots of food....
5. I love to do crazy things....
6. I love to learn new cultures and their languages....
7. I love to karaoke....
8. I love to watch movies.... 
9. I love nature....
10. I love fabulous life.... 


10 things that I hate: 


1. I hate insects.....
2. I hate hypocrites.....
3. I hate back-stabbers....
4. I hate when someone is rude to me....
5. I hate smokers....(though I have to bear with many)
6. I hate lies.....
7. I hate when someone do not use their brain to think..... 
8. I hate my profession to be.....
9. I hate to reveal my secrets......
10. I hate the attitudes of taking other people for granted..... 


10 things that I would like to say to someone: 


1. Fuck off....
2. Get a life....
3. You suck! 
4. Stop be an idiot....
5. Loser!
6. I love you....
7. I miss you.....
8. I wanna meet you....
9. Lets go watch some movie.....
10. Lets have a date.....


10 things that I wished for: 


1. Try to be the best and be the best.....
2. I hope you crept in hell.....
3. I want to be a millionaire in 10 years....
4. I want to travel around the world....
5. I want to be the smartest person in the world....
6. I want to drive and drift....
7. I want to be a trend-setter...
8. I want to marry you.....
9. I want to have an i-phone....
10. I just want to feel good and be good...... 


10 things that I can't live without: 


1. My religion....
2. My friends.....
3. My loved ones....
4. My mobile phone....
5. My laptop.....
6. My maxis broadband....
7. My music......
8. Oxygen......
9. Food....
10. Water.... 


10 important people in my life: 


1. God.....
2. Myself.... 
3. My BFF's.....
4. My friends.....
5. My beau....
6. My family....
7. My lecturers....
8. My teachers....
9. My late grandmother.....
10. My baby sitter and her family..... 


10 of my favourite songs: 


1. Back to December (Taylor Swift) 
2. Gone (N'Sync)
3. Forget You (Cee Lo) 
4. E.T. (Katy Perry) 
5. Sedetik Lebih (Anuar Zain)
6. Breath Easy (Blue) 
7. Pray (Justin Bieber) 
8. That should be me (Justin Bieber) 
9. I'll kill her (Soko) 
10. The ballad of Mona Lisa (Panic at the Disco) 


10 ways to win my heart: 


1. Bribe me....
2. Praise me....
3. Love me....
4. Be nice to me.... 
5. Learn what I hate and learn not to do it....
6. Be polite to me....
7. Have a thing like I do.....
8. Be flexible.....
9. Be cool.....
10. Just be who you are....


10 final words: 


1. Susah benar nak jawab soalan ko nie arma....
2. Len kali bagi lar sikit2.....
3. Penat dok memikir ape bende nak dijawab.....
4. Aku nak hadiah pas nie....
5. Kalau xbagi hadiah pun xpe, kasi belanja aku sebulan....
6. Aku ngah bosan dan xtaw nak watpe, so thanx sebab suruh
    aku wat benda nie.... 
7. Aku dah ngantok....
8. Mahu tido sudah....
9. Esok nak keje.....
10. Daaaa......






   







0 comments: