CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A letter to an enemy.....

For some reasons, I change my topic today.....from "A letter to Daddy" to "A letter to an enemy"..... 


This is what i thought and this is my story...... 


For that past months I've been loitering, sharing things around with a person, i felt that I'm out of the tiredness and all the drama with my friends and people that I've known.....I found love, but a dear friend of mine just kept a distance from me because of that love.....I was mad, really mad at that time.....I wasn't ready to asked her what went wrong, so I just kept quiet about it.....


Well, when i met this "person", at first she looks nice to me and trying her best to adapt with my behavior and such but then, it all change.....


It all started when I realized that she can't really accept me the way I am and trying to change me according to her way.....I hate that, I do.....but i just kept my mouth shut because of the friendship and things related to us.....then comes the message she told me about.....when I know about it, I wanted to scream at her, but again, I kept it inside....I hate to hurt others but that doesn't mean others can just hurt me.....


Yes, I'm a fool....so what? I keep be friend with that "person" and keep swallowing all the pain and hurt and try to live normal until I found out something about that "person" and someone did behind my back.....God knows how hurt I am and disappointed I am with these two....I wanted to tell someone that is very dear to her, but i couldn't....I couldn't hurt anyone like what many people did to me....I keep my sanity by just be cold towards her and be a total silence and guess what? I've been in a big fight with someone just because I didn't smile.....hahaha....


I launch the cold war and just keep myself in rilex by writing something harsh and total sarcastic in my Facebook account and well, it goes for months and I'm fine with it.....at least I didn't kill anyone right? 


But that someone just couldn't bear with all the drama and things happen, so he launch the cold war towards me.....am I a person with guilt here that I receive this kind of treatment? owh you don't wanna know how much I've pained inside and how this thing leads me to many things.... 

Then, I woke up and try to fight back with me apologizing.....it's me and with all my heart, I tried to be matured....things went so far good but I just can't be seen talking or connected to this "person"....I don't know.....I just can't.....


Things went bad one day, and I just couldn't help myself emotionally until I burst harsh things to someone.....I kept it for so long and one day, I just let it out.....I met a person and tell him about this thing and he said " I don't know what else to do with this".....you do actually, just you don't want to do it.....my consequences end me up in quite some hell for that day....I don't want to even remember that day.....that day was just hell....the next day was okay but during the night, it was all upside down.....


After that, it was all war.....do you ever hated someone that you wanna kill that person but u can't because of your sanity? I bet you all have and I know I did a very good thing by keep it just on words, not violence.....


That person sent me a message telling me harsh things and think that she's not guilty....my truce and alliance was thrown down the drain by her....and I guess it's time for me to stop be kind.....I shouldn't be kind in the first place but I still did and I don't know why.....I hate myself for that.....


She said and "she" said happened and it turns ugly but I'm glad that I have friends who support me and told me to just let her be....she's just sick and needs help.....I'm happy now but that little "person" just doesn't want to let me go....all the unnecessary things she did to me and all the sharing things she did with many people just proven that she is sick.....and the karma did their work and guess what? she is now stalking me and even leave a message on my shoutmix.....how sad right? 


To that "person", please grow up....do I really need to give you a piece from me so that you stop doing such pathetic things in your life? do I need to educate you on how to move on? huh.....you're such a pain in the ass, you know.....stop stalking me and stop telling others what had happened between us....it just makes you look pathetic the way you already is....go ahead and have your friend believe you and make your's someone follow your league, just don't ever bother to know about me ever again.....I'm sick and tired of having you in my life....I don't want it anymore.....enough is enough....if I talks bad about you, you deserve it.....you did that yourself right? about me? so we're equal....you don't have to be such a pre-schooler by hating my friends because they're close to me.....dude, grow up....if people hates you, it's up to them....they have the rights to hate you....just don't have this thought that everyone likes you because some don't.....I hate you and you hate me so get you're own life instead of having the insecurity and stalk me and such.....a piece of advice from me, don't show your stupidity and don't let others know that you're stupid.....okay? btw, thanks for being my die hard fan and do stupid things just to know about me....I hate that and please stop.....find something good for you to do.....something that brings benefit to you...okay that's it....this is my last piece to you and I hope you'll get all the treatment and get a life.....shalom.....

0 comments: