CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My craziness and my love.....

Hey, let me ask you something...what is your craziness from young till now that you can't let it go? junk food, clothes, shoes? anything? well, for me i'm crazy over DVDs and comics.....you guys probably ask, "what the hell is she talking about", right? hahaha....i know this sounds crazy but yeah this is what i have been collected for the rest of my childhood and my teen years and most probably my whole life....


Ever heard about Kpop or Hallyu sensation? i bet everyone of you did....nowadays whenever you go, wherever you go, you will find Kpop or this Hallyu sensation everywhere....oh please...stop deny those thing for God sake....it's everywhere....in fashion, music, food, everyday conversation, TVs, radio and etc, you'll find one....


So what is this sensation have in common with me? hmmmmm, let me guess... i'm a fan, silly....i know, i know, according to you, i'm just another regular Kpop fan that you guys ever heard of....but did you guys ever heard that i have this huge collection of Korean drama and movies at home? nope, i'm guessing not everyone heard of it....hahaha....call me a devil or crazy, but who cares? i love to spend my money over this things...and mind you, my mother have the same interest as her daughter.....hahaha....like mother like daughter right? 


I have heard my friends and people around me calling me as an idiot because i've spent too much money on shit instead of academic purposes, but let me tell you something, people do stupid things everyday....that make us human and differs us from other creation of God.....hahaha....another philosophy words by an idiot who spent lot of money on shit.....


Well, people have hobbies, and mine is this....it's not shit for me because i see it as an investment in future....i invest in buying these DVDs because i know from it, i can learn so many things.....i learn other culture, their way of life, i learn how to open my mind towards other people, i learn that i have to respect elders and many other moral values.....i'm not a fan of books so i found other alternatives to learn is to watch from others....and learn from it....it's like school of life and i know most of parents wouldn't allow this kind of activities but this is the way i learn and see things....i'm more to observing and learn then learn something through books....so beware people, i'm quite an observant.....


I probably talk much about my DVDs collection, didn't i? now it's time for me to   talk about comics! Manga is the other source of me to relax....you guys know that when people start reading Manga, they will laugh like hell....i'm like that.....hahaha....the truth is, Manga is a very good therapy for me to distress myself over many things.....where i'm not sure what kind of many things is that but i'm sure you guys can understand what am i babbling here right? no? okay whatever....just read one or two Manga and you will get what i mean....


My collection of Manga wasn't just Japanese Manga but also Malaysian Manga....those who know Zint and Ben know how much these two have contributed in our Malaysian Manga field....i personally like these two's art work because first, Zint with his hilarious and action style while second is Ben with his thinking, moral values and beautiful sketch of his work that amaze me....you guys can see that i'm quite a fan of this two because i have almost every piece of comic they produce...almost not every....hahaha....


My craziness is up to an extend where i spent huge pile of money on it and of course my parents scolded me like crazy but hey, i'm still a kid...i don't really listen to what they say....i follow my heart, most of the time.....the thing with me is that, i love to collect things like a lot....spend my money on something rather than the important ones....to conclude, i love to shop....and yeah i know i have to stop doing it because i'm still a student without any stable salary....God help me please...


So listen you guys, don't be like me....spend your money wise and stop thinking of spending it elsewhere....believe me i'm not going to listen to what i'm saying, but just don't be like me okay....


Okay, here's a glimpse of my collections....


 
OMG, i left my Winter Sonata's CD....yikes....

 

 
my other collections of DVDs.....
there's more but my father locks it away from me...hahaha 

 
Manga time....hahaha 

 

So that's it folks.....have a nice day.....shalom... 







3 comments:

Amalina Sulaiman

Guess what....aku nyesal x suh ko bwk cd yoga uh..cambest jekkk!!!!! bawak len kali kalu lo balik wokehhh!!!!! hahaha

kiwi

Keji....aritu xnk suh bwk....cepuk kang....

Orked Cleopatra

kerja gila...hahaha...x terpinjam2x...colamel, dah nmpk dah hantaran amir kat ko ape...bnda ni laa hahaha