CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Doctors in the house.....

Sounds kinda like Dr.M's biography but it is not....it is just me trying to tell ya why I love having doctors in my house....not a real doctor but doctors in play....make it short, take a look at this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA...... 

 
GREY'S ANATOMY....   

Told ya it is not the real doctors.....hahahaha....it's like 90210 but in medics.....and wanna know whats hot? they speak medics which 99% of it I don't really understand minus the normal conversation but thanks to the subtitles I've gain my understanding....hahahaha....

When I was young, I wanted to be a doctor but since my grades are too flying colors, I have decided to forget my dream....can that be accepted? hahahaha....whatever....
I'm not movies or dramas reporter to give ya the full review about this drama but from a movies and drama junkies review, all I can say is this drama rocks! hahahaha....it's full of adrenaline rush, okay that just sound like an action movie review but it is true because they've faces a lot of serious and emergencies cases, so it is adrenaline rush.....apart from it, they tell you why hospitals can be so much fun when there is a lot of hot and sexy doctors, a lot of humor (if you can understand and sense it), a lot of mcdreamy and mcsteamy stuff (again if you can understand), and hmmmmm thought you a lot about medic terms and diseases....and a little bit of romance....

So how's my review? accepted? never mind....so folks, try to spend some time to watch this series because it is awesome and I can guarantee you that you won't regret it....like seriously....
Okay I'm done ruining your day by reading my craps but just so you know, they have already started season 8....while I'm still stuck at 6.....

Have fun folks and Assalammualaikum..... 

P/s: If somebody out there with season 7 and 8, please do contact me by leaving few comments....I'm desperately and crazily want to watch the continuous of this drama....so please, please, please contact me ya? thanks.....