CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

I am a prisoner....

If there is a place for me to escape, i don't have to say more but to just leave....there is so much going on here, now and even for the last few minutes.....it is too much and i'm not sure whether i can handle it with care or just ignore the whole world....

I wish i can have a poker face where people can't figure out what is in my mind, but talking about me in total silence, that is total absurd....i need peace now, even for a few days, that should be fine.....if only i can reveal all my problems and it finish at that moment, i'm already grateful....if i wish to dig my own grave, i would most probably did that but i choose not to be an idiot to reveal all my problems to strangers and on top of that, in public.... 





I am captivated in a place with full of unexpected drama.....drama with friends, surroundings, people with powers and many more....all i can say is, this semester is quite heavy for us and especially for me to handle it....

I really need a break from all these and hopefully i can gain better thing in future.....Insya-Allah and i believe i can....

 Well right now,
"silence is golden" 


 

0 comments: