CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fashion Forward Bloggers!

I was so happy because i have finally found few of fashion forward bloggers! i wasn't sure if this will make me what, but i just love to learn few tips from them....i wasn't a sty-lo or a fashionable person, but i love something new and fresh in my closet....all i can say is i'm a person who loves to wear something simple, comfortable and a fashion that i can wear something through out the times....what is the use of buying few things if you can only wear it for a few moments, right? so it is a good thing to learn few tips and bear it in your mind and just wear it anytime you want....how cool is that?

Okay back to the topic.....i have found this particular blog, click here,  and from it i've found many other similar blog....and of course i will follow all of them and make the my guru for fashion.....although other fashion label is always my first guru but at least they can be my guru for a Muslim women fashion....

I have always clicked on many websites and blogs about fashion and from there i picked my favorite style....but i still know my credit limit as i'm still an undergraduate student and have zero in my saving account....so some style are off limit to me but i guess when there is a way, there is a will, right? hahaha....

So there it is...something for me to share with you guys....thanks for reading my crap....bye and Assalammualaikum.......

0 comments: