CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Not so much of an I.T. person...

This few days or so called it weeks have been wasted like water.....done nothing, success nothing, achieve nothing and so we called it "uncivilized and time wasted week"....i know...you guys probably doesn't know what am i babbling here....

But today i have made some discoveries about the word of I.T and all i can say is i'm not much of an I.T person so i wouldn't know anything too techno savvy or whatsoever you call it.....

I have read some blogs with an amazing layout which took me years to learn how to do it and it struck me, "why on earth didn't i learn any of this when i was young".....ignorance of me huh? 

So i have decided to check on some beautiful layout for my blog and save it so my friend can show me how to beautify my blog.....how pathetic is that right? but who cares since i'm willing to learn something.....

I'm sorry i babbled too much on crap....i have tons to do but yet i waste my time writing crap here.....that is typical me, i should say...okay, i'm going to stop here....thanks for accidentally click on this page and read my crap....really appreciate it....

Thank you and Assalammualaikum....