CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hi there!

Assalammualaikum.... 


I have left this site for ages! not because i stop writing but i don't really have time to write....literally....


Okay, quick update of my life for the past few months - H.E.C.T.I.C! i'm sure all undergraduates students will say the same thing! and yes living outside of the school compound (that is what i call my previous institute) is pretty hectic because we have different schedule all together....no more coming to class early in the morning (we still do come to class early in the morning) and go back at noon but coming a lil late to class (around 9 or 10 in the morning) ad go back at the evening and sometimes at night, really exhaust me....and the fact that i live in a place with the people aren't that friendly and smart enough, i'd say it is better to live in the school compund! but i choose kindegarten for instead....LOL! 


Living in totally new environment with new people and culture really teach me something - care about ourself and dearest friends and stick together....always! (people who are in the situation knows what am i talking about)....but i can take a deep breath now because the trouble is over (but the new one is coming) and just chill....all i can say now is i'm at home doing nothing but relaxing my mind and soul....


The past few days i have been throwing myself into the scandalous life of the Manhattan's elite (gossip girl) and i had this brilliant dream of my which is to blogging with an anonymous name and be mysterious like gossip girl....how crazy is that? and i'm very damn sure that this dream will not going to work as i have to move my arse out to find myself a job and be a full time servant to my mother at home (for now only!)....owh how life is boring without money....


So nothing really matters now except i start my search to be a successful employee to someone (apart from my mother) and get myself a reward at the end of the month....i have so many to tell but i don't know how to put it into words....nevermind, i'll just save it for later....i'm in my hols mood so there is plenty of time for me to sneak into this side and jot down few thing here and there....


Okay, bye...

0 comments: